TEACHERS OF TOMMOROW
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Present official transcripts with at least a 2.5 GPA with degree conferred
- Meet an approved admission option per the IDOE Transition to Teaching webpage.
- Complete Teacher of Tomorrow Application
- Take and receive a passing score on the CASA assessments (Cost of testing not refundable or reimbursable) Elementary Ed exam is $145 and General Exam is $114.
- or meet an approved exam deferment requirements. Deferment means you will be given 1 year from start date of program to take and pass the required exam instead of having to take them immediately. (for Elementary Ed – GPA of 3.0 or higher, for a single subject: major in the subject selected for teaching and a GPA of 2.5 or higher)
- Agree to Teachers of Tomorrow Enrollment Agreement
- Once accepted into the program you will be required to complete CPR, First Aid, AED and Youth Suicide Prevention certification
- Agree to work for a GEO Academies school for 3 consecutive years to fulfill TOT program and hiring school’s requirements
- Pay an Enrollment Fee for the program (est. $245)
- If hired by a GEO Academies school this fee will be reimbursed to you.
- Be offered a teaching position with an Indiana GEO Academies School
- GEO Next Generation HS – Indianapolis
- 21st Century Charter at Gary
- Gary Middle College