Gary Middle College provides several benefits which will help you succeed! Complete the form below and let’s get started!
- Free Tuition
- Free Books
- Free Bus Passes
- Free Child Care
- Flexible Schedule
- Free College Course Opportunities
- Certified, Licensed Teachers from the Local Community
- Enriched Curriculum Aligned with Indiana Core-40 Academic State Standards
- Technology-Supported Instruction
- Character Development, Social Skills, and Community Involvement
- Foreign Language Opportunities
- Additional Tutoring Options
- Multiple Computers in Each Classroom
- ECA (End of Course Assessment) Prep
School Enrollment Process
Let’s Get Started!
- Complete and submit the enrollment request form below.
- Interview – When your enrollment request is received, Gary Middle College will contact you to arrange an interview at the school. Be prepared by bringing these items with you:
- Social Security Card
- State I.D.
- Birth Certificate
- Shots Record
- Last School’s Transcripts
- Acceptance – When you receive an acceptance from Gary Middle College, you will select a date to attend orientation.
- Start Date – Once orientation has been completed, student will receive their start date to begin school. Testing is scheduled after you have received your date to begin.